Every discipline within our shop and field, construction and fabrication groups are fully versed in our Quality Assurance Programs which meet C.S.A and A.S.M.E requirements for pressure vessels, piping and supports, modular, and equipment fabrication. Our Quality Assurance Program and our employees are continually brought up to date with the latest enhancements.
ES Fox Limited Quality Management System is registered to ISO 9001 and complies with CSA Z299/N299 and N286-05/12 Standards.
Specific parts and components are fabricated and installed under the appropriate Codes/Standards listed below and certified by TSSA and ASME.
Nuclear Certifications: ASME Code Stamps: N, NPT, NS, NA
- ASME BPVC Section III for Construction of Nuclear Facilities components
- CSA N285.0 for “CANDU Nuclear Power Plants”
Conventional Certifications: ASME Code Stamps: U, U2, PP, S
- ASME Section VIII “Pressure Vessels”(Div.1 and Div.2)
- ASME Section I – “Power Boilers”
- ASME B31.1, B31.3 and B31.5 piping
- CSA B51, B52, Z7396.1
- National Board NB and R (Repairs)
ES Fox also certified by:
- CWB under CSA W47.1 for Steel Welding and, CSA W47.2 for Aluminum Welding
- Public Works and Government Services Canada for Controlled Goods Program
- TSSA as a Petroleum Contractor
- TSSA as Heating Fuel Contractor